Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Baby, it's cold outside

It's getting a bit beyond sweater weather here in San Diego. I find myself layering on my clothes in the morning just for those 5 minutes that I will be outside. I don't know about you but I absolutely hate being cold! I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the winter! I love getting to wear boots and cute sweaters and coats and stuff. Here are some things I would wear to keep me warm

I would pair this weater with dark wash skinnies and either loafers or brogues. Via

Pair this with some medium wash skinny jeans and brown boots and I'm in winter heaven! Via


A winter coat is a necessity even here in San Diego. Via

Perfection. Via


Kate Lanphear being awesome. Love her coat. Via
What would you wear to keep stylish and warm?

1 comment:




  1. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work





    Regards.

    Miiabyt Fashion

    ReplyDelete