Monday, November 7, 2011

yikes!



Source
  I can't tell you how many times I have started a blog with the intentions of it being wildly successful. Well, that is not the case because here I am again with many less than popular blogs behind me and finally starting another one again. Le sigh.....
Anyway! I shall leave the past behind me and start anew! I have many new ideas and possibilities inside my head for this blog. They have much evolved into something that I can put on paper (er, blogger) and I finally have some motivation to just roll with the punches and get this thing going. Without furter ado....I give you California Beauty, Etc. A place where I can ramble about beauty (duh), fashion, nails, decor, food and everything that comes between that and my mind. Let the blogging begin!

xo,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment